Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Students & Self Passes

Students at San Pasqual Academy should be allowed to go on self pass because just like other people in the real world, we deserve our freedom. They treat us like we are monsters on this campus. It has gotten to the point where I can't even be myself in my own house. I have to think about every sentence before I let it out of my mouth because I can't be myself without constantly getting in trouble in my current house. Staff constantly have an eye on us and show no type of trust whatsoever. They treat us as if we are felons because we are under the title of a Foster Kid. I feel that adults should open their eyes and realize we are normal teenage kids who deserve a normal life. It is not our faults for the most part that we are in the position we are in. This is why I feel we should have self passes.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand your perspective on these topics and I'm glad you are able to express yourself in such an appropriate manner.

    ReplyDelete