Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Feelings about the CAHSEE

My feelings about the CAHSEE are pretty confident. In the practice essay today I did not read the prompt thoroughly enough but essay's are one of my strong points in school and I see myself having no problems with it if I read the directions thoroughly. I just feel like I was rushed to finish the practice one we did today and it did not live up to my full ability although it was still a good essay. Overall I think I will be fine for the real topic and wind up passing it.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you used the big words, good job! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job you know how to write a paragraph that means YOU CAN DO IT!!! LOL j/k good job teammate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you do a FANTASTIC job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good job on the post its really telling how you feel.

    ReplyDelete