Friday, February 4, 2011

“A Storm in the Mountains” One with Nature

One day me and my brother decided to go camping with our friends and their dad. I'm not really a person who likes to be an adventurist like that but I went because my friends talked me into it. We found a spot right next to the lake somewhere in a mountain in Idaho. It was miles and miles away from any civilization and I was having a bad feeling about staying the weekend there. I seen very tall trees that covered the whole sight except for the lake which stood out like a rat in a hamster cage. All I could hear is birds chirping and the sound of water ski's in the lake. With every step I was reminded that I was in the nature because I was constantly stepping on dirt and uneven gravel. At first I was skeptic about going but after all the fun I had, I would be quick to say yes to another trip with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment