Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Benefits & Downfall of Blogs

The use of blogs in school can be both either a benefit, and a downfall. From my opinion I feel like it is a downfall because it is very tough for people like me who have not had much experience with technology and is not familiar with what they are working with. I have been in school for nine years now and i have never had a class other than Technology that we had to use computers in. I honestly thought Language Arts class would be the absolute last class I would ever have to use computers in. On the flip side of the downfall it is also good for note taking because it is much easier and faster to type than it is to write on a piece of paper. The Internet can provide many more ways of doing projects. I honestly dislike using computers in class but many other people, I'm sure, both agree and differ with my opinion and they have that right. This is my opinion on whether blogs in class help the cause or make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment