Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Greetings Daughter of the Bradshaw residents. You have been elected to talk to your father about cyber predators can catch on to anyone and it just might catch up to YOU! No I’m just kidding daughter but I need to explain to you how to keep away from Chester the Molester or Craig from down the street. Markiisa I just want you to limit out the information you give online. Don’t put your address, your phone number, your school, and especially not your picture. It could save you so much trouble if you do the right things when it comes to being online in chat rooms and talking to other people. You are my only daughter and I don’t want anything to happen to you that what take you away from me or endanger you. Please I just need you to understand why this is important and why you shouldn’t do this. Its not that I don’t trust you or anything I just had to let you know and take all the precautions I can. If some guy would of tricked you into meeting him then it would just be a tragedy to the whole family. Just be smart about this. I know you are very smart and very aware but I needed to let you know. Ok thanks just please hear me out for what I’m trying to tell you. Thank you markiisa and be good to your mother. I will be home in a few days I am just here in Toronto finishing up on these last baseball games. Talk to you soon.

Love, Your Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment