Monday, April 5, 2010

My Earthquake Experience

Once upon a time, in a city far away from the bottom of the ocean, lived Escondido, California. I was in the exact location of 1701 San Pasqual Valley Road 92025. I was scared out my mind! An Earthquake of a 7.2 magnitude sent waves from my brain to my body to signify I was scared. I was in the Boys Rec of San Pasqual when it had hit. It rattled the walls, shook the glass on the windows, dropped weight bars from its sturdy hanger, and floors looking as if they are about to crack. I was scared that just like in the movie 2012 that our fate was going to be similar in tragity. I really believed that it was yesterday that the world was going bye-bye. I thought it was signify the end is coming in 2010. 2 years ahead of its "due date". Lets just hope we are prepared if it does come sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment