Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cafeteria Line from Different Points of View

First Person
Just the other day I was standing in the lunch line with my friends. I was extremely hungry but Sally up ahead kept horse playing with other kids in the line which held the line up. It kept me waiting ten minutes just to get my food and when I got it, I demolished it.

Third Person-Omniscient
One day last week there was a problem in the lunch line. Sally kept horseplaying with others which caused Bill and Russel to get angry because they were starving from a long day. The cook was getting annoyed so then she kicked Sally to the back of the line and the problem was solved.

Third Person- Limited
Sally was in the lunch line on Wednesday and was hungrier than she had ever been. Another student kept horseplaying which held up the line and Sally kept thinking to herself how badly she wanted her food. The girl was kicked to the back of the line which made Sally extremely happy and she finally got to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment