Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Typhoid Fever- Present Tense Childhood Memory

It is September 15th 2008 and it is my brothers birthday. My grandparents rented a jumper for him and it was sitting out in the backyard. My brother and I's best friends are over the house to jump on it and celebrate my brothers birthday with us. We finally decide to go jump inside the jumper. While jumping we decided it would be fun to play six flags up which is a game that is played by throwing a ball up and the first one to catch it six times wins. After a couple times of it being thrown up, I was winning by two. "I need one more to win" I said to myself, so I went all out for it. I dove for the ball and just as I did, my friend did also. He is a pretty big guy and his whole body landed on my foot. It bent one of my toes so bad that it broke my pinky toe. I didn't go to school for the rest of the week. Looking back at it a week after makes me smile because although it hurt, it was one of the funnest days of my life.

1 comment:

  1. At least you looked at the positive side. (: Good job Marcus.

    ReplyDelete