Monday, December 13, 2010

"Lamb to The Slaughter" I'm The Detective

If I was a detective investigating the murder of Patrick Maloney in “Lamb to the Slaughter” by Roald Dahl, I would have searched every square inch of the premises. I would not of took the wife being nice into consideration. While in the house the wife was the only known person around and was very much a contender to be the murderer. I would of searched the kitchen too and took any object big enough to kill a man into forensics for DNA or anything else I could find from an object as such. This way I would of found the murderer.

4 comments:

  1. Great job Marcus and I would have done the same thing because the wife seemed suspicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it sounds like you really are a detective! That sounds like a good plan and I think I would have done the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sounds like you would be a great detective. I would so hire you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Amy, wonderful post. But maybe next time you should add additional media to receive extra credit.

    ReplyDelete