Friday, December 17, 2010

What I Learned in Second Quarter English 10

I have learned many things in my English class with Ms. Priester this year. I learned how to use irony and the I now fully understand the full meaning of it. I also learned how to use technology towards my advantage. We learned how to find websites that help us understand the meanings to words and bookmark them in another website for our future reference we need a definition to another word from the same website. I love coming into Ms. Priester's classroom because it makes me feel so much smarter because she talks to us as if we are matured adults. Class is very interesting and I'm constantly learning whether its about Technology and Engligh. It is cool how we can learn from both in one class.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. You and your classmates make me look forward to teaching!

    ReplyDelete