Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Situational Irony In My Life

I have not had very many situational irony occurrences in my life but there is one in particular that stands out. When I was seven years old, my dad tried to force me to play baseball and said that I could be good at it if I tried, but at the time I had hated baseball because I hated the feeling of having to wear a glove the whole game. So my dad signed me up and payed a hundred dollars for me to play and told me I had to. I followed his orders and went through with the season. By mid season I realized I was getting a lot better at the sport and I had real potential. I played every season since then. I have played seven years of baseball and won championships five of those years. Now I find myself with a deep passion for baseball and the hope that I will make a career out of it.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I thought you only won two? Follow the dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Michael follow your dreams. Good Job by the way your like the only one who did the homework, So far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Job, Marcus, I think that if you wanted to you can achieve those goals. But you can not let the things that happen here affect those goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very special person and you have a lot of talent in school and on the baseball feild. Put it together and you can be a billionaire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I don't like baseball this blogspot was okay good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is inspiring and good job on following the homework prompt.

    ReplyDelete