Thursday, January 27, 2011

Third Quarter Goals Reflection

One of my goals for third quarter was to achieve a 3.5 GPA. As of right now I am on the path of getting around a 3.8 GPA which is achieving higher than what I was aiming for. Another goal of mine was to play basketball. I am currently playing basketball and not only am I on the time but I am a starter which I never would of expected. These past couple months have been very great for me and I have had opportunities come to me that I never thought I would have a chance of obtaining. But thanks for some luck, which in my definition is when hard work meets opportunity, I am able to have a happy and fun couple of months as of late.

2 comments:

  1. Bro its team not time! Fix that work! Those are some big words for you. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job, yo have high set goals and that's a great thing through out life. Setting high goals!

    ReplyDelete