Tuesday, January 11, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Analysis Paragraph

No I do not find it convincing that the little boy in the story Through the Tunnel by Doris Lessing would take such a risk and survive the swim. For one the boy is only eleven years old and I find it extremely hard to believe that someone that young will have the dedication to put himself through this challenge. For two, I doubt he would really take hours of his time to try and train himself to hold his breathe longer for the swim. Lastly, I do not believe someone of that age will make a challenge that difficult. Its just too difficult. This is why I do not find it convincing.

4 comments:

  1. Good Job Even Though I Agreed You Made Good Points, Also Good Job On Getting Your Homework Done Early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Marcus, your paragraph was well written with great examples. I would have to disagree with you thoe.:/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. You have to think smart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Amy, I mean anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete