Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playwrights Project Inspired by Music Paragraph

In class today, we started it off with our typical ten second sound off. Then we did an acting excersize with Ms. Olivia. Then she presented the next step in class which was to listen to music while to come up with an idea for our play scenes. At first, I didn't think music would make a difference. While listening to the music, It gave me the idea to go with the darker more evil theme because the music sounded as such. While I was writing, I really felt that the music helped me. Afterward, I felt accomplished with the ideas I came up with.

2 comments:

  1. Hey great job on your homework. I agree one of the songs were a little on the evil dark side. :) Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the songs were weird but I just relaxed and put the first thing that came to mind!

    ReplyDelete