Monday, April 11, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today in class, we had to find 6 websites that were either at grade level or above grade level based on the information given and the format of the website. To search for these websites I went to "advanced search" on Google. I made sure all the URL's had .org in them and it gave me a really good selection. I found some really good information on these websites. I knew some of the websites I searched up were good because the information on them were very detailed and it gave facts for the most part. Tomorrow, I expect that Ms. Priester will let me choose any of the sites because they were so good.

3 comments:

  1. Great Job on your post and I hope the websites work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on doing your homework early. The .Org does work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on getting your work done. Stay on top of it.

    ReplyDelete