Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Switch" Play Audience Member Experience

Today on the field trip to the play named "Switch", I really enjoyed myself. We were able to get away from the school environment and watch a play that was very touching and true to what foster kids like us here at San Pasqual have had to go through in their past. It really must of opened eyes for people who do not know much about what we might have had to go through and it was fun to share this experience with my classmates. I am thankful that our school allowed us to take this fun trip. It was very interesting and it won't be forgotten. Especially the funny knock knock joke that was told during the play.

2 comments:

  1. I worked on mine while talking to you and I took my time and you finished before me! haha WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. liar you told me it was boring to you im telling ms. priester, because you dont say that.

    ReplyDelete