Thursday, April 7, 2011

UnGoogleable Research – What I Already Know

My focus question is, "How have steroids impacted baseball?". I already know that a handful of major league baseball players have been tested positive for performance enhancing drugs that have been proven to boost their stats while they are on it. I also know these athletes had huge penalties or consequences for using them. On top of that, the people who used them are looked down upon after being found of use. By doing research I hope to learn how this affected Major League Baseball and how did the players respond to being tested positive.

4 comments:

  1. Great job on your post and you will do a good job on your research paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, good job on capitalizing "Major League Baseball."

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great paper for you because it is something you are intrested in. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Shaurice, and it's great you know so much already!

    ReplyDelete