Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Improvement

Over the past two years I feel that I have significantly gotten better in every aspect of my education. My writing was very non detailed and it lacked a great deal of complexity. My reading has always been proficient. Since the 4th grade I have read at a 12th grade reading level. My use of English has always been at the top of its game. I have never had a problem with my vocabulary or slurring. My group-work skills were not very good coming into high school but I must say that I have gotten much better in participating and choosing hard working partners that are on the same level pace that I am. I never used technology before entering high school but now I am extremely experienced with it. For my last two years of high school I plan to work hard, learn the material being taught to me, and never fail a class again.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I have seen your reading skills and the are very neat! Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very good. My group skills were not that great either because I did not have a group that worked at my level. I am glad to know that in the future you are going to continue to work hard. Keep up the good work Marcus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Mark, you have improve a lot. Also, I like the choice of words that you chose to express your feelings. You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on your post. Your habd writing skills can still use some work but you can use a key board, wich is always good.

    ReplyDelete