Monday, June 6, 2011

My Future

Honestly, I feel like my future has major upside. Not to be cocky or anything but I feel like I am very bright and have a lot of potential. Not only is that my opinion but many others have expressed the same feeling as well. I think that in the next two years I will earn University bound grades, maintain a stable job throughout the week and save some money, and also have a social life on top of that. My goals are to go to a two year rather than straight to a university and then work my way up to a university. I also see myself learning to be a sports analyst which would be my dream job if not actually being involved in sports. This is my views on my future.

6 comments:

  1. I think that you have high views on you future, my only comment on this is to control your social life don't let it control you. You are smart but I think that if you start making better decisions then you will achieve this dream fast then you realize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that you have lot's of potential. No one can help you but yourself and that's only if you truly want to be something in life. I think once you realize what you have to do then you will be on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep strving and you will be up top! Like my moto...DO WORK! Were Bradshaw's, you already know what that means. Good mind set and great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very nice. I know that everything that you said will come true because you are bright and have a lot of potential. You will go far as long as you keep yourself in the right path you have nothing to worry about. I have to agree with you, going to a two year first instead going straight to a University is smart. Keep up the good work. You will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bradshaw boys, you both have so much potential. Keep working. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that your future comes as planed

    ReplyDelete