Thursday, June 2, 2011

Greatest High School Achievement

My greatest high school achievement was achieved at the end of the fourth quarter of my Freshman year. I knew I was ahead of all my work for the first half of the quarter and I was pretty consistent all the way throughout the end. I wasn't quite sure if I did as good as I thought. It was Friday, which meant that we would be getting grades and I was super anxious to find out what my overall GPA was for the quarter. So I went straight home after school, ripped open my report card, and found a 3.56 GPA waiting for me inside! I never felt more proud of myself than that moment! It made me realize that if I'm not lazy I can earn high GPA's every time I tried. A 3.5 GPA by far has been my greatest high school achievement. So far!

No comments:

Post a Comment