Thursday, June 2, 2011

Playwrights Project Play Performance Paragraph

One word that describes how I felt through the plays was inspired. Most plays were on very touchy subjects and mainly deal with life of what foster kids had to go through before entering the system. Some stories are extremely crazy. I am inspired by how far these kids have come to overcome their harsh pasts. It's a bit overwhelming to see. But nonetheless these kids are by far the strongest in America emotionally. The strongest are the ones that are able to graduate high school, go to college, and become successful. That in my mind would be my ideal role model.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. It is hard to be taken away from your family and placed with people who you don't know. But to be able to achieve past that and become successful it a really big idea and to the people who do that I give them major credit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post Bro I really enjoyed doing the playwrights, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete