Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Educational Experiences

Thinking about all my past experiences in school I have been very inconsistent after the fifth grade. When I was in a steady home I was a consistent honor roll student, mainly because I was beaten if I did not get good grades so I earned them out of fear. When I started to feel more comfortable when I lived with my grandma I was more into friends at that age and starting socializing a lot more than doing work. But through everything I realized school is very important in life and I'm trying to get my act together now so I can live a happy life after this. My school experiences have helped me realize a lot of things in life, even things that aren't related to school. Hopefully I can leave here and be happy after this. It's up to me. I can't blame anyone but myself if it doesn't go as I dream. I guess I will find out in the near future. This is what school has done for me.

4 comments:

  1. Thats good make sure that you don;t blame other people just your self!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post it seems like you have learned a lot. I think that you can be a leader and I have to doubt in my mind that you can't get back on honor roll. You just have to put things in order what comes first? What will help you in the long run?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is a great thing that you were on the honor roll for so long, but I'm sorry about how you achieved it. I think it's a great thing you take responsibility for yourself, and have great commitment to your education. I agree with Tierra you can always get back on honor roll.Keep up the good work,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am surprised and impressed that you still work to maintain high grades even though you used to be unethically pushed to do it. I agree with everything the girls have said above. You know I see your potential.

    ReplyDelete