Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Every Day


A tradition that is very important to me and my family is our family reunion. It is a gethering of all our family at a park in Yorba Linda, California. We gather every year in the month of September. It is a huge park with tons of things to do. I would pass it on to my next generations because it is a great way to keep a family together and give them a day to look forward to in the year to meet up with their family and have fun. I personally have loved the days our family reunions took place. They were some of the funnest days of my childhood. I would want my next generations to enjoy the same. So this is what I would pass down.

1 comment:

  1. Proofread your work before posting it. There are several errors that can be avoided if you take some time to look over your work. Avoid writing run-on sentences.

    ReplyDelete