Thursday, September 16, 2010

“Everyday Use" Character to Person Comparison Paragraph.


Dee and I are very loving towards our families. A huge difference between us is that Dee is very spiritual, while I am not. She believes strongly in her religion and practices it very often while I have a religion I practice but not as strongly as she does. We both would put our siblings ahead of ourselves and show them love before ourselves. I have never had a house of mine burn down while she has and had to adapt to a house change. I only adapted to house changes by moving but never in a tragedy like her. Dee cares very much about her mother while I care for my family, but not so much my mother. These are things Dee and I have in common and some of the things that make us different.

No comments:

Post a Comment