Wednesday, August 11, 2010

25 Random Things About Me

Twenty-Five Random Things


1. While on a freeway I tend to chatter my teeth every time we pass a lane separator line.
2. In my first year of baseball my team only had one loss the whole year and it was my fault that we lost.
3. My favorite food is Spaghetti but I will not eat it if it has meatballs in it.
4. When I was little my favorite hip hop artist was Usher.
5. I cannot go anywhere in public without wearing matching clothes.
6. I cannot sleep if there is light in my room.
7. I watch an episode of Family Guy every night before I go to sleep.
8. I hate when people make loud noises with their mouth while eating.
9. My brother is the only person who knows how to get me pissed
10. In fourth grade I won the school spelling bee.
11. I have played baseball for eight years.
12. I have played football and basketball for a combination of 2 and a half years.
13. Whenever I go to a fancy restaurant I only get Steak or Salmon.
14. If I cant find my phone in my front pockets I instantly start panicking even if it is in my back pocket.
15. I had Honor Roll for my first 5 years of school but I’ve been horrible since.
16. Every time i go to Burger King I get the Chicken Fries.
17. I only like wearing High-Top shoes and rarely wear low-tops.
18. I am scared to even try skateboarding because every time I try I get hurt.
19. I have rolled my ankle playing basketball 7 times.
20. I am already in love with my girlfriend because everything is always great.
21. I have always loved Lamborghini's.
22. The only video games I play are sports games.
23. My passwords for everything always has to be the same thing.
24. I had a concussion when I was 7 and I tend to get headaches due to it.
25. I don’t like wearing sweatshirts because I always tend to get too hot.

3 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool but still random Marcus good luck this yeah you'll need it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all these thing about you are cute, and these things make you a great person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you get a concusion when you were 7

    ReplyDelete