Monday, August 9, 2010

A Weekend to Remember

The weekend of August 7th, 2010 I went to the movies with my housemates. We went to see the movie The Other Guys with Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. It was a hilarious movie to enjoy with friends. While leaving the movies I ran into my old roomate Jose. It was good to see him because me and him had a really close friendship before him leaving San Pasqual Academy. That following day I played basketball games in the gym with many of the other students at SPA. We had some good games that were really intense. In the first two games I got the game winning shots which was pretty fun. To top it all off, I got my computer to work again for me which gave me a huge relief because I have tons of important documents on my computer. This weekend was a very fun and eventful time for me. This was my weekend to remember.

1 comment: