Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My Decision

At the stage of my life that I am in today, where fun is hard to come by, I would choose to hang out with my friend rather than doing homework. I rarely get to enjoy myself here on this campus. A lot of times feeling depressed but covering it up with a smile. The only thing that has kept me constantly happy here at SPA is my girlfriend. She can bring happiness to me instantly. Every second I spend with her is fun. If she or my best friend showed up at my house, I must say that I would choose them over homework without having to think about it. I get my homework done even though I do value my friends more so I really don't worry about staying at home to do it. The decision I would make without hesitation would be to go with my friend.

1 comment:

  1. Thats sweet how your girlfriend is your happiness, and that you do your homework.

    ReplyDelete