Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Free Post

Since the age of seven, I knew I wanted to be a Major League Baseball Player. That is the only thing to this day I am for sure about. The first little league team I was on, we won the championship. It was the funnest experience I have ever had and I will never forget it. I had a great coach and great teammates who always go along. I dream of one day playing for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. I have went to hundreds of Angel's games and had the funnest times of my life there. They will always be my favorite team until the day I did. My favorite player of all time does not play on the Angel's though. His name is Prince Fielder and he plays on the Milwaukee Brewers. My most memorable day at Angel Stadium was game 7 of the World Series! They won that day and the whole city of Anaheim went crazy! It was only me and my Dad who ended up going because my mom and my two brothers chose to go to disneyland instead. I must say that day was the best day of my life and just gives me one more reason to love the sport of baseball.

5 comments:

  1. MLB.. wow I hope that happens for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really FUN, I have never been to a real NBA game before you make me want to expierence it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go for it! I hope you can make it all the way to the MLB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way that you play, you would be a MLB player

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man bro your like in love with baseball. Its okay i love football.

    ReplyDelete