Monday, May 16, 2011

Field Trips

This week has been a field trip filled week. Tuesday I went to the dairy farm with peers of mine from our biology classes, then on Thursday Mr. Beedle took all of his Spanish and Art classes on a field trip to La Jolla Museum of Contemporary Art and to the San Diego County Office of Education to view art that was made by both great artist's and very artistic students. The trip to the Dairy Farm was very weird to me. The main farmer their stuck his whole arm up a cows anus. It was super disgusting! It just wasn't my type of job that would attract my interest. Pretty disgusting if you ask me. Then the field trip with Mr. Beedle was more relaxed and just view art at your own pace. I really enjoyed it. Especially eating near the beach. That was a fun experience to enjoy with my peers. Overall the field trips were very fun and interesting. Plus its always good to be able to have fun during school hours.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had fun. I wish you had been able to go to Knotts with the honor roll kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to go because I had to take test. Keep up the good work Marcus.

    ReplyDelete