Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kids in the Mud Scene

Characters: Sally, 6 years old and very outgoing. & Carl, 7 years old and very goofy.
Setting: On the driveway of a house covered in sand.
At Rise: Sally & Carl are playing in the sand talking about the fun they are having.

Sally:
(Rotating her arms and hands through the sand)
I love the sand Carl, don't you?

Carl:
(Playing in the sand)
Yes I love the sand and the beach, but we live far away from the water.

Sally:
I'm glad your mommy bought this sand.

Carl:
Yeah, momma says this is as close to the beach I'll get in a while.

Sally:
Your mommy is awesome.

Carl:
Yeah, she bought me a new shovel and bucket too.

Sally:
(Grabbing the shovel and bucket)
Yey! Lets make some sand castles!

Carl:
(Replying in excitement)
Lets do it! But I don't know how?

Sally:
I do! I'll teach you, my mommy taught me.

Carl:
Really? Your mommy is awesome too!

1 comment:

  1. I reallt likt the theme of your play, my theme is complete different then yours. I would have never thought to put the picture like that good job keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete