Monday, May 23, 2011

Prom Night

Friday night was prom night and I have to say it was a lot better than last years. Everybody was dancing, the food was pretty good even though I don't like Roast Beef. Even the vegetables were good. They even had ice cream towards the end which was the perfect desert at the time. I went dressed in Green and White. Thankfully I was the only person who wore green and it looked good so I was happy with how everything played out. We got home from prom at about 11 o'clock. As soon as I got home I took everything off and went straight to bed. Thats how my prom night went.

5 comments:

  1. Why does everyone say prom was better last year? It seems like you were very tired from all the dancing you did. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think some people disagree with you because they said prom this year sucked, but I wouldn't know because I wasnt there! I'm glad you had fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought your outfit was really cool, but you looked really funny. :) You left me out of your paragraph! Remember we did the cha cha slide!")

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard a lot of positive things about the ice cream. I am sad I missed it. Amy, watch your mouth! Goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you looked very cute, and I am glad you liked the ice cream I served you.

    ReplyDelete