Monday, May 2, 2011

Posters in the Hall

I do believe that it is somewhat wrong because like it was stated in the directions, it needs a lot more diversity. Its not too big of a deal but I do agree that their should be quotes from people of every descent and not just one. It wont hurt nobody to hear the opinions of people other than just one race or ethnicity. Their are millions and millions of people on Earth and I'm sure it's not that hard to find a couple quotes from people who are not caucasian. Diversity is a good thing. It might even give you insight on a few ways people of a different ethnicity or race do thinks differently from you. This is how I feel about the hallway posters.

3 comments:

  1. So true Marcus....everyone does deserve a chance to get heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude good post but were is last nights homework?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tremendous, I am on your side on this one. I didn't see any errors keep it up.

    ReplyDelete