Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Greatest High School Obstacle

This year I decided early on that I did not want to take summer school so in order for me to do that I would need to pass all my classes with a C or higher. I got a D in biology first quarter but I found out Ms. Davis is not teaching biology in the summer. So from that point on I knew I couldn't get a D at all for the rest of the year. So I got my act together and always made sure that I didn't fall behind so I wouldn't have to stress to much near the grading period. But now I get to go to Idaho for a month and a half so I am super excited. This has been my biggest obstacle, so far.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you get to go on vacation! I know how important that is to you. I love you. I will miss you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great, now you can go on pass and enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice! I have summer school this year. I hope you have a fantastic vacation.

    ReplyDelete