Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Trip to the ER

Yesterday during football practice, I found myself in the waiting room of the Emergency room. You might ask yourself how does that make sense? But the way it was possible is because I left early because I had an accident with Labari during the first hour of practice. His elbow smashed into my chin and then my top two teeth punctured my lip and went straight through it. It was bleeding so bad that I had to go to the office. When I got to the office they told me I needed to go to the Emergency room, I went and waited their for 4 hours just so they can put glue in the cut and prescribe me antibiotics. It was a complete waste of time. Thhis is my trip to the ER.

8 comments:

  1. This was a very great post, I didn't understand why they put glue in though. There was no errors here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that sucks that you got hurt during practice. At least your lip didn't get seriously injured where you would have to get stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I saw it, it was pretty gross. I think that you should read over your post before posting it, and had periods you had a lot of run-on sentences, and I know that because I do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that you had to go to the ER. I see that your lip is healing very healty which is a good thing. Try and be more careful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yeah I remember that. Well, at least it was not that bad. Just some glue and then your good. I am glad that it was not stiches. Hope it heals and it feels better after that. When it happened, man that was a huge cut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks that you had to go to the ER. I saw your lip the next day.Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marcus, your lip looks bad. This post is good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahahaha!!! I remember when you walked in the house thinking you were all cool and stuff just because you cut your lip and didn't cry. I'm just kidding, good post Marcus.

    ReplyDelete